DAY 1 – 3: VICTORIA FALLS
Depart from Johannesburg International Airport on a British Airways morning flight and 1.5 hours later you will be touching down in Victoria Falls.
Upon arrival, you will be met by a South Africa 365 representative and transferred to your Victoria Falls accommodation of choice. After a good night’s sleep and a hearty breakfast, the mighty Victoria Falls are yours to explore.
On your Victoria Falls holiday, walk through the magnificent rain forest and view the largest falling sheet of water in the world, as well as a wide variety of birds and plants. For those who wish to spend the day at leisure, Victoria Falls offers a host of relaxing options, including sundowner river cruises, fishing or game viewing in the Victoria Falls National Park. Included in this tour is a complimentary sundowner river cruise which you can enjoy on the first or second night.
Known as ‘Africa’s Adventure Capital’, Victoria Falls offers a wide variety of action-packed activities. Should you be looking for an adrenaline fix on your Victoria Falls holiday, speak to your consultant about booking anything from helicopter flips, micro-light flights, river rafting down the Zambezi River, elephant back safaris to bungee jumping. Click here for a full list of Victoria Falls adventure activities.
After a leisurely breakfast on your last day, catch your mid-morning transfer to the airport for your return British Airways flight to Johannesburg.
VICTORIA FALLS ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
• For the closest accommodation possible to Victoria Falls, we recommend Ilala Lodge. Price for this tour option starts from USD 670 pps*
• We recommend Victoria Falls Safari Lodge for our mid-range clientele (this lodge has stunning views back onto the falls and includes free transfers to the falls) Price for this tour option starts from USD 705 pps*
• Should you be looking to truly spoil yourself, speak to us about tailor making a tour to one of Victoria Fall’s exclusive hotels or lodges
• Click here for further suggested Victoria Falls hotels and Lodges
VICTORIA FALLS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 2 nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis as specified.
• Meet and greet service by a South Africa 365 representative
• Return flights on British Airways/Comair from Johannesburg and road transfers to the hotel.
• Access to the Falls and a sundowner river cruise. Other touring arrangements must be purchased on site.
• This tour has daily departures from Johannesburg. A similar daily tour is also offered to the Zambian side of Victoria Falls
• We are able to add exciting destinations such as Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta to this tour
• This popular Victoria Falls tour can be customised to any hotel in Victoria Falls for any duration
**Airport taxes fluctuate, please budget between USD 250 - USD 300 additional for airport taxes.