Below is an outline of what we do and how we do it. If any of the details are unclear, please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
why you should be booking with South Africa 365!
South Africa 365 is a leading specialist destination tour operator for South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique.
Below are a couple of reasons why we think you should be booking with us:
- First-hand local knowledge. We are based in Africa and live and breathe Africa. We have spent an enviable amount of time exploring all that Africa offers.
- Independent advice. We are a private company and add value to your holiday by only supporting the products and suppliers we believe in. We don’t limit our tours and accommodation to the ‘big name brands’ in African tourism, and ensure that all suppliers offer excellent value and experiences.
- We care. We are small enough that your holiday is not just another file to us, and testament to this is that our largest form of business is repeat and referral.
- Discounted rates. Our consortium business is the 2nd biggest purchaser of bed-nights in the country, and we pass these bulk buying rates directly on to you!
- Technology. Our websites are visual, accurate and informative. Furthermore, we have invested in industry leading technology that allows us to custom map your itinerary onto a Google Maps layer.
- One efficient contact. You are appointed a dedicated travel consultant who specialises in your area of travel. By booking everything through one contact, you get a seamless and painless vacation, tailor-made to suit your budget.
- Payments. Cutting edge banking for safe and secure payments of your booking by bank transfer or credit card.
Our Service to you
The internet has had a profound effect on the travel industry. Today, customers from all over the world are able to access the local knowledge and information from a destination specialist (such as ourselves!) when planning a vacation to a relatively unknown destination such as Africa.
We pride ourselves in attending to each and every enquiry on a unique basis. We possess the knowledge and experience in both the product (hotel, game lodge, logistics) and the destination (i.e Chobe versus the Garden Route in winter!) We listen to what you want and need, and then tailor-make each itinerary to your exact requirements.
Ideally, we will manage all aspects of your booking, from the moment you arrive to the day you depart into one seamless vacation.
Our South Africa tour operator service includes finding and booking suitable accommodation across 6 African countries, arranging internal logistics such as flights and transfers, providing transport solutions such as car hire and luxury train travel, as well as the booking of scheduled tours or personal tour guides.
How your Booking is Processed
Whether you are planning a month long vacation throughout Southern Africa or a simple two night stay in a Johannesburg hotel, all bookings receive the utmost of care and follow a similar protocol.
Our clients generally find us through the internet search engines, and send us an enquiry though one of our various websites. Depending on the nature of the enquiry, it will be allocated to the most relevant travel expert, who will become your personal travel consultant and your primary contact at tour operator South Africa 365.
You will receive a courtesy introductory call or email from your dedicated travel consultant to get the ball rolling (usually within 6 working hours of submitting an enquiry, but this may vary according to booking volumes). Once we have established contact and gauged your requirements, we get to work on finding you some suitable options.
From this stage it is backwards and forwards between yourself and your consultant until you have exactly what you need. We strongly encourage our clients to work as closely as possible with their consultant at this stage, so as to understand your needs best and provide the most accurate service.
Once the itinerary is finalized and you are happy, you will be sent a Booking form confirming all details and reservation numbers, together with any other necessary documentation.
We have some of the most advanced banking systems available for both USD and ZAR services, and offer local bank accounts in over 80 countries for your ease of payment. Credit card payments will incur a small administration surcharge.
A 30% deposit is due to secure your booking, with balance of payments due 60 days prior to travel.