Set on its own slice of pristine paradise, this private villa is a recipe for absolute relaxation in your own space. This self catering villa comfortably sleeps 8 persons and is situated a short distance from Vilanculos, perfect for a small group or a family escape.
GENERAL villa INFORMATION
• The villa has been meticulously constructed and designed so as to blend into the natural environment
• One of the very few privately owned villas available for rental on the entire Mozambique coast
• Expansive deck overlooking the ocean and a swimming pool adjoining the house
• Fulltime staff for cleaning, washing and general assistance.
• By arrangement, exclusive use of the villas private dhow
• Rates from USD 600 for the villa per night depending on the season of travel.
The villa is located on the mainland of Mozambique, aproximatley 6km north of the town of Vilanculos. This is a serviced private luxury home, haveing been desigend and built in harmony with the surrounding landscape, using mainly local natrual materials.
No more than 10 metres from the beach, the house, with its large deck, overlooks a tropical garden and private swimming pool with views out to the islands.
The villa sleeps 8 people in total and is equipped with linen, towels, bedding and mosquito nets.The rooms are well appointed and all have mosquito netting.
• 2 X double bedrooms (both en-suite)
• 1 X double bedroom (separate bathroom)
• 1 X twin room (separate bathroom)
DINING AND MEALS
The villa has a fully kitted kitchen, barbeque, lock-up storeroom, fridge and deep freezer, gas stove and oven. The two permanent staff are on hand for washing, housekeeping and maintenence requirements.
The nearby town has quality supplies of food and beverages, and numerous restaurants are available for eating out.
The house is also regularly visited by the local fisherman, that offer the catch of the day fresh to your doorstep.
The town of vilanculos and activities
The nearby Vilanculos has shops, banks, a newly opened conference center, telecommunication facilities, and a wide range of activities & water-sports.
A number of facilities and activities can be booked with local service providers (Please discuss at time of booking):
- Horseriding on the beach or in the bush
- Between July and October whale watching
- Hire your own 28ft ski boat with skipper, complete with fishing rods, waterskis and drinks holders for those sunset cruises
- Hire a 4X4 vehicle to explore the surrounding terrain
- Snorkeing and fishing facilities
- Dhow crusies to the islands
- Eat at any of the local Portugeese restaurants and bars